aug16

August 16th 2016

It rained today.
It rained and it rained
but it didn't really cool off.
I actually went out and stood in the rain
I was so excited to see it come.


Image result for standing in the rain breeze



It was a day of work.
The challenge chat started early
and it was on!
I needed that push to get stuff done.
I even stayed out of the ac'd room
and worked until about 4.

The morning started with a phone call
at 9 o'ugly clock in the morning.
It was my crohn's case worker.
The trough level test came back F-A-S-T!!!
They declared me an oddity
and my remicade levels are so high
that they are cutting the dose back
BY HALF!
hahahhahahah She said she had never
seen the levels come back so high.

Later in the day she called back,
my hemoglobin is rising,
not tons but enough to take me off
the need for a blood transfusion.
My iron and B12 levels are sufficient enough
that he has signed off on my trip
and told me to give Mickey a hug!

As I am writing this,
I just hit my 60th chore for the day!
I have a very long list of TO DO's
but Judy assures me
tomorrow we will knock them all off the list.

We watched Disney Descendants tonight.
Cute, slow start, but even John
stayed to watch the ending.

Greg stopped by,
but he had had a tooth pulled today
so I sent him home to bed
with some yogurt tubes to snack on.

Now it is time for me to get John out of bed
and send him off to work!
LDO tomorrow,
I am packed and ready to go.


Good night from John Street





Comments

Popular Posts