aug21

August 21st 2016

Oh my goodness,
its already 10:30 on a Sunday night.
The days are flying by
but my to do list is at a standstill.















We got home about 1:30 this afternoon,
from the wedding in Beamsville,
and both of us said, "nap time?"
We slept until 4.

I did a bit of straightening,
finally took my meds,
as I had forgotten to take them with me,
and got supper arranged.
Greg and Judy came home last night
(around 4am!)
so I told them to have a nap
before we had supper.

A burger bbq hit the spot.
Homemade mac salad made them happy,
and then we were off to have some
anniversary photos taken.

They both had a camera,
but John was never sure where to look.
After much deleting,
we finally agreed on one
of the 2 of us laughing
and it looks very natural not posed.
It is already edited and sent to be printed.

This was the one Greg took
just before Judy caught the one we chose.

John and I sat quietly for an hour,
figuring out our to do list for tomorrow,
while Judy went and did some last minute
arrangements for the desserts for Wednesday.

Now we are all wiped out,
Greg has been sent home to bed,
John is finishing the touch ups
on his clothes for Wednesday,
Judy is cleaning the stairway
and I am finishing this blog....
then we are all heading for sleep!

Bandit the bunny has been crated,
Shooter is out for his last pee,
the cat is wandering and yawning.....
the whole crew is tired.
So closes this busy, August weekend,
but has started a week of celebrating.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts