aug31

August 31st 2016

Snap!
Its getting busy around here.
















I will be gone in 3 days!
My list is still long but the chores
are actually smaller as I can do
bits and pieces of the larger chores.

Managed to do 5 scrapbook layouts
WHILE celebrating a birthday
and eating a pot luck lunch!

I came home
and John and I prepped the Mustang
with a GPS, a selection of CD's
and the fan and DVD player.
21 hours is a long time
with a man used to being alone
in a rig doing whatever he wants.

The wheelchair is now ready for action!
The seat cushion I started 3 months ago,
got its final touches.
The chair was cleaned,
and arms and wheelie bars removed,
and it is now (wow it fits who knew)
in the trunk of the car ready to go.
I won by making a concession
about our trip to Universal Studios
while we are in Florida.

Shooter went to visit
his babysitter for next week.
They loved him.
He was fed a hot dog,
and spoiled rotten
and got along fine with them.
I feel much better now.

Talked to Mom,
and I am off to Burlington in the morning
(once I get up)
to pick up Tinker
and deliver him to his sitter for the time
Mom and Dad are in Disney.
While in Burlington,
I may hit the Disney store,
I am going to Home Depot and Michaels.
I am also having lunch!

Then it is time to get home
and try to get this list
into some kind of order
and accomplish some
of the bazillion post it notes!
Most of the items are for Friday,
so hopefully I will be happy
when I write my blog tomorrow
because I got so much done.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts