aug3

August 3rd 2016

Up early after having been in bed
(sleeping most of the time)
for 32 hours straight!














I headed off to LDO
and scrapped and scrapped and scrapped.
I managed to scrap 21 layouts
of my 41st birthday.
Yup,
I am a little behind
but at that kind of pace
I will catch up quickly!

I popped over to GT
and picked up some groceries.
Then headed home
 with great intentions.
Unfortunately,
I found the tv room a/c!!!
and so I sat there enjoying the comfort.

Judy and I
were supposed to paint tonight.
but it is hot and I am tired.
I have Remicade in the morning
so I traded for Friday instead.
We sat for a while
and fiddled with her Disney plans.

She made supper tonight
and I enjoyed every bite.
Perogies with bacon and onions.

I guess I am off to hit the sack
Happy 3rd day of August.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts