aug25

August 25th 2016


No surprise here,
I slept till noon today!

I was thoroughly exhausted,
by the time I did get up
and headed downstairs,
John was coming in,
looking much like a zombie!
It did not take much prodding
to get him to go to bed.
















I spent the afternoon
doing small chores and cleaning the kitchen.
Decided no cooking tonight
it was pizza for supper.
Judy came home and soon
she was off to arrange her photopass
and I was off to hang the last load
of laundry I had done.

After a late supper of pizza,
John and I relaxed and sat,
while Judy and Greg
made some clothing decisions
and packed for our upcoming trip
IN 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am going to head for bed,
tomorrow I have a lot of cleaning to do.
AND
my cousins are dropping by to visit...
so lots of fast cleaning too!


Good afternoon from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts