aug13

August 13th 2016

I had planned to sleep in,
but my dog needed to pee
at 9am....
just 10 minutes after Judy left.



I made the decision
to get the house straightened up a bit.
It was too warm
to work for longer than 10 minutes
continuously in the rooms
not air conditioned.

I worked on 2 projects,
and finished the memorial vases
and parents glasses
for the anniversary party.

We took off
for the surprise 50th birthday
for a friend.
It was a lovely party,
and even though it was warm
there was a great turn out.

As Judy was off to a friend's wedding
somewhere in Toronto,
John and I had a lovely chinese food
dinner together... alone... sans kid.

With the rain came some cooler air
and I was able to open both doors
and freshen up the house.

I think its an early night here,
John worked until 10 this morning
and only had a 3 hour nap.
It is only 9:30pm
and my eyes are burning.

7 days until my Godson's wedding!
11 days until our anniversary!
21 days until vacation!

Good Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts