aug30

August 30th 2016

Oh my! I need to get this list done.
No help today with everyone
off at work!
How dare they?!?!??!










How can my "to do list"
be longer now than 2 days ago????

Today was mostly paperwork
and small jobs.
I finished the chore of making
our timetable cue cards
and did some research
while fielding cards from mom.

John brought subs home for lunch
and I ended up with a nap again today,
but my later afternoon and evening
was quite productive.

I headed out with a list,
determined to get it done!
I rounded up almost everything
at the Superstore and came home
and whipped up a baby potato,
cauliflower and roast chicken
dinner with marble cake for dessert!

A run out to Dollar Tree
found the rest of my list,
and home with a big
successful smile.

Now some rest, 
for the pot luck LDO birthday
and some scrapbooking.


Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts