aug11

August 11 2016

The news....
everyone wants to talk about
the insanity in our area.



I want to talk about
the upcoming break in the heat!
the wedding and anniversary parties!
bbq season!
the saturday farmers market!
anything but the news.

I was up and working before 10am!!
I adjust to the temperature
by choosing projects I can work on
in front of a fan
while watching a movie.
I was very successful today.

At 6pm I headed out
with a to do list in my hand
and proceeded to accomplish
finding about 90% of it
in just 2 hours.

Shopping was called
due to a sudden crohn's attack
that was followed by dizziness
that was followed by some right side pain
that had us take my temperature
and I am running a low grade fever.

John decided play time was over,
got me a little snack
and sent me off to bed.
R&R is usually the best medication.

I will probably wake up
feeling much better
and can work on my projects again.
Funny though,
today most of my to-do list
involved me sitting in one place working!

oh well!

News in from Beamsville:
Mom does not need cataract surgery
right now but they will be looking into it
after Christmas and New Years is over.
Dad is fighting about doing his excercises,
but Mom says she already sees improvement
since he restarted therapy.

Excitement is building
with all that is coming up
and I am trying to keep up
so I am not running around
at the last second for everything.
LOTS to do.


So I am off to dreamland.
No late night cheeseburgers for me!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts