aug17

August 17th 2016

I cannot believe that in just 17 days
I will be on vacation.

I have so much else going on,
that the vacation
which I thankfully planned out months ago
has been sort of on the back burner!




















Now, suddenly
we are counting in days not weeks.

On top of that:
my godson's wedding is in 3 days!
I finished my outfit items today.
JUST decided on the wedding gift,
   so I have to go get that still.

Then OUR 25th Anniversary party
4 days later!
An event
we originally had not thought
would be very large
as it is on a Wednesday
has now become an event.
Thankfully,
it is coming together nicely
and by tomorrow night,
should be all ready to go....
except my dress is not yet altered!

Then my sister's
25th anniversary renewals in just 10 days.
Back to St Catharines we go.

Home just in time for my parents'
54th wedding anniversary
which we will celebrate in Disney.

September 2nd has me booked in
for my Remicade appointment.

Then at about 9am
on the 3rd day of September 2016,
John and I are pulling out of here
in the Mustang for Florida.
So thrilled about the idea
of celebrating 25 years together
in our favourite place.

I still have lots of lists and post its
and tomorrow is get it done Thursday,
so wish me luck.

Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts