aug28

August 28th 2016

WOW!!!!!!

Just 6 days until the big vacation.

















and I am not ready.

It has been a long 7 days,
2 25th wedding anniversary parties
and 1 actual wedding.
I am exhausted today.
I slept in,
laid around,
watched a couple movies
and played Disney trivia tonight.

I have a to do list ready
so I can get on it tomorrow,
and hopefully the weather will co-operate.

For now,
I am relaxed,]checked in with Mom
and she feels tired but better today,
and have a group of crazy people
counting down to the trip
(not by hour yet but I sure its coming).

I am not at all worried about being ready
for this trip though.
I am excited but very calm
about all the planning still needed.
I have plans for Wednesday,
Thursday and Friday...
so I guess my last minute packing
has to happen Monday and Tuesday.


Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts