aug5

August 5th 2016

I was up and at 'em by 9am.
It was time to get this house in order.

















I have been living
without a kitchen sink this week,
I have been off my game
and my house cleaning regime
for more than a week
and the messes around here
just keep piling higher and higher!

So I jumped into gear
right away and started a challenge chat.

I was motoring pretty well,
through the cleaning
and straightening and laundry,
and then it rained...
I am not mad about the rain,
it just made everything
more humid and sticky.

I spent the better part of the evening hours,
trying to do things
in the ac'd tv room.

John has "almost" fixed the kitchen sink,
with the new taps,
the laundry has all been washed
half of it is dry and folded
the rest is "almost" dry
and hanging all over my living room,
the dishes are "almost" caught up
and my kitchen back to normal,
does it ever end??????

Dinner was simple and lighter than usual,
as John is on some kind of salad kick.

Judy had the night off but ended up
working late,
and doing some errands
while off at the laundromat
drying all the towels.
Tonight she is cleaning her room.

The humidity and worst of the heat
is supposed to break tonight
and I am looking forward to continuing
with this whole house cleanup
when I get up tomorrow.

Ahhhhhh to dream
of either having
a household of neater people
or
a live in maid
to deal with these messes.


Good night from a half clean John Street

Comments

Popular Posts