aug18

August 18th 2016

The prep day
that happened before shtf.

Got gas 86 cents/L YAY!
Then I picked up jewellery,
got a cookie order and arranged a surprise for John,
got cookies at Hollandia,
picked up items at Lens Mills I wanted,
stopped at both dollar stores
and managed to find
another bunch of items on the list!
Grabbed a cold drink
and headed to drop off cookies,
stopped at Yureks to get an appointment,
made arrangements for Tinker
for the anniversary party,
came home and packed favours for the party,
made memorial flower arrangements
for the 3 sets of grandparents,
ate supper,
wrapped tea cups and wrapped roses,
packed up boxes with items
that could be put away at this point
and then did some housework.

Now I am tired.

Tomorrow,
I get a new hairdo.
Not sure what I am doing,
but its time.

Image result for Hair Curlers Rollers Cartoon


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts