aug9

August 9th 2016

Nothing much to mention
for this morning
because I slept through it!!!!

Lunch out with the girls
after I made a pit stop at Ardene's
and found the perfect jewellery
to go with my anniversary dress.

Harvey's makes a good burger
and really yummy onion rings,
but their donuts are too delicious
to actually describe!!

Home again
and this stupid heat,
a whopper of a headache by 3pm.


Not much to report for the afernoon
as I slept until 6pm!

Dinner was chili tonight.
It has been simmering all day.
My whole house smells good.

Judy worked all day and then headed over
to visit a very sick friend.
He was just diagnosed with Leukemia.
I knew him from his many years
at Cadets and high school.
My prayers are with this family,
as they deal with this horrific blow
and now have to deal with the father
being diagnosed with cancer too.

We spent the evening
doing chores
and pulling down post it notes!
Now its time to hit my bed
so I am awake for LDO at 10am.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts