Monday August 11th 2014



I wish my tummy was back to normal!

Homemade chili and fresh bread........
mmmmmmmmmmmm

I got to try a little but it was too soon for the spicey food.


I love the amazingly different ways people make their homemade chili.  My double batch included zuchinni, tomatoes, celery, onions, kidney beans, chick peas, garlic and vegetable juice.
Must have been good, there is very little left.

Didn't accomplish much today.
Rested all day. Played on my farm. I managed to organize some Disney paper.

The highlight of my day was finding a dead mouse. I screamed sooooo loud Judy came in and laughed at me.

Spent the night watching season 3 of Hot in Cleveland and then another in the Harry Potter series.

I hope for good health tomorrow so I can go to LDO.

Good night



















Comments

Popular Posts