Friday August 15th 2014

Some days..........

There are days when you just wonder how your mind works.....

I woke with a lot of energy and ready for the day.
I attacked my to do list and got 8 things on my list done by 10:30am!
Got lazy for a few hours, then attacked packing, setting up and making door prizes
AND packed my scrapping tote for tomorrows crop (and cleaned up too)
and I am happily sitting here writing my crazy thoughts down.

Seems like a good day right?
Except my brain is always fighting the urge to become a giant hypochondriac,

I can laugh at how weird my brain works some days,
on other occasions I need my friends to give me a swift kick
and say I am not imagining things and go see a doctor.





I try not to think the worst of the aches and pains that ail me, but sometimes, I allow things to go on for too long.





I try to be reason out what is wrong, but with this disease sometimes it just isn't a normal problem. It becomes harder and harder to believe it is just something simple.

You always hope for .... normal problems.


The rash on my head, could be a bad sunburn.

The swollen foot, could have been from walking in the wrong shoes.

The stomach ache, could have been caused by fast food.


The problem is, all the medications I am on have severe side effects.
ALL of the medications I take are masking my disease, as there is no cure.
So days like today, I act like the cat in that picture......

because the bump on my head, can not be just a mosquito bite... noooooooo!
My brain has decided to argue it is a tumour! The headaches are proof, the tiredness......and so on.




I am a carnival act.
Some days I am the juggler,
some days I am the animal trainer,
sometimes I am walking the tightrope
and some days..... they should shoot me out of a canyon!!!




I am very glad I can laugh about it. I am aware that I tend to over react to minor problems.....I leave the big illnesses too long..... I am ALWAYS scared. BUT I am grateful for friends who are there to tell me the difference when I try to ride the circus train to crazy-ville dressed as the ringmaster.

Tonight John and I had the house to ourselves. We had steak and shrimp on the barbecue... mmmmm. We watched a few bad movies and now I am off to bed so I can get up bright and early to have some fun.

Tomorrow I am planning to have a super fun day. Scrap`-booking in St Thomas. Its a small crop but I know almost everyone going, so it should be a riot.

Maybe that`s my job for tomorrow! I just might show up as the circus clown!



Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts