Sunday August 10th 2014

I hate what holiday weekends and long weekends do to your brain..... for days after I am lost as to what day it ACTUALLY is!

For example John is ALWAYS home on saturdays. That is the way his shifts work out. We never know when or for how long, but at some point John is home on saturday....USUALLY until sunday.

So his being home friday and saturday this week has messed with my ability to remember what today is. AT LEAST 3 times I have gone to do monday things today.


Gotta love an anal retentive person who gets confused... it ruins everything.

So today, the cabbage rolls and chili got made. My house smells amazing. My daughter wanted spaghetti and meatballs though. Oy! So we are all set for the week, as I cooked all the meals already. Dishes will be SO easy this week.

Today started off well, but hit the wall about 2.


My body attacked me. For no obvious reason, I was in extreme pain. Enough for me to actually ask for my pain killers



Crohn's disease, is unpredictable. Even after 26 years, I cannot predict with any accuracy, what I can eat safely. Obviously there are things I know I cannot have, but I do not remember doing any of the things I shouldn't have.


but stress or anything else could have done it too. ugh.... it's such an all encompassing "pain in the butt" kind of disease. I still have very few ways to take charge of my life when the disease is out for revenge.


I will be fine, just lost a day I suppose. A rather restful day, as I slept away most of the day.

Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow. Ready for the challenges of another week.

I would really like to catch up on the post it notes.

Good night











Comments

Popular Posts