Thursday August 28th 2014

Today it might be easier to discuss what I DID NOT DO rather than what I accomplished!






I do not have a reason why I don't have everything done, I just ran out of time. The answer? Make a to do list for tomorrow and try again!




I did however scratch off a ton of things on today's list! Over achiever list for thursday was:
Thursday's TO DO list for the SHANNON house:
easter packed away, fall flowers "planted", med p/u at yureks, pick up curtain rod holders, rocks from Joyce's, plant new flowers, clean truck, mow lawn, wrap baby gift, wrap birthday gift, mail anniversary card, char get well card, scrap paper to holly, laundry, paperwork to pizza pizza, return shoes, excavate gift room, scrap out of DR, sweet 16 party stuff packed or donated, hang curtains, Disney envelopes, Disney reservation chart made, make 2 bows for char, new fan in LR window, grocery list for sunday, John to call Rogers, supper?, strip bed and clean sheets. NOT necessarily in that order.

and although I tried hard.......
What is left of Thursday's TO DO list for the SHANNON house:
plant new flowers, clean truck, scrap paper to holly, excavate gift room, scrap out of DR, sweet 16 party stuff packed or donated, hang curtains, Disney envelopes, Disney reservation chart made, new fan in LR window, grocery list for sunday




Judy and I are pretty proud of ourselves, even though we have to move items forward to tomorrow.
Our philosophy is: do whatever we can withing reason today, because tomorrow we might want to go out shopping! The house has about 5 major clean up challenge areas to complete, but there is always tomorrow.



The list is made, and my snacks are eaten. Time for bed.

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts