Friday August 8th 2014

What is it about car repairs? The government has now made it thoroughly IMPOSSIBLE for any garage mechanic to do the repairs on the vehicle so it can pass an e test. Oh, you can buy the parts and repair what they "tell" you is wrong.... but that will cost you an extra $129 each time you fail the e test to "diagnose" what ELSE is wrong.




Its like a magic act......
$35 e test =
$129 diagnostic test =
$458 parts bill =
$250 labor bill =

MAYBE it will be ok now.................

Well that was the start to my day.



John arrived at the house at lunch time. Plans for a backyard bbq in place and some yard work plans for later are in the planning stages. The tv is going to be mounted today possibly too! Super excited to see the room when it is reorganized.... Now I can plan the re-wallpaper or paneling. This room would be awesome done in white washed paneling. That is my choice. BUT! it does have to pass John still.











As I sit here, thinking how much I love just enjoying the back yard, I realized....

I do not need a huge yard..... I need a happy space
I do not need a perfect garden..... I need to see flowers in bloom
I do not need expensive lawn decorations..... I need to see a tennis ball for the dog
I do not need an outdoor kitchen with all the amenities..... I need to be able to bbq
I do not need to own a brand new patio set..... I need a comfy chair
I do not need filet mignon..... I need a hot dog and macaroni salad

I need to live the life I have and stop wishing I had more.
I need to enjoy my friends whenever I can.
I need to party in the good weather and snuggle in the cold weather.

I need to be Happy no matter what life throws at me
Because
somewhere someone would love to have my life!

Good night............

Comments

Popular Posts