Saturday August 23rd 2014

What a lovely day I had today.

A late start to the morning, brunch omelettes, a few episodes of Once Upon a Time (season 3), a grocery trip, gassed up the truck, home for a spaghetti supper and a surprise date with hubby to see "Want to be a cop" which was just too funny.

I have cleared my phone, I have loaded the GPS, stopped at the bank, and checked google satelite for parking.



Tomorrow is a very busy day. We start by heading to Grand Bend to see John's Aunt and family. We are then we are off to Toronto take an anniversary cruise with the Hedden's whose anniversary is the next day!



It was a very relaxing and enjoyable day.

I am very excited about tomorrow, I hope I can sleep!

Good Night!
I hope to have tons of pictures to post tomorrow night. :)



Comments

Popular Posts