Tuesday August 26th 2014

Up and at em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Did you go hide from the heat wave that hit St Thomas????
Ewwwww I hate being hot.
I know this will make you boo at me
but I really do prefer spring and fall!



So I went to LDO today and accomplished 3 layouts. I was happy with the final products. Packed that all up and got my 741 cadet canteen log book all written up and ready to go. Now I need a trip to Costco and I am golden.

Finally got our taxes all done, got Aunt Sandra home and went to pick Judy up from the movies.Don't you hate it when the heat upsets your stomach. Booooooo! Off to the sofa for me with a cool drink, a fan and some gravol.

After managing some supper, I headed over to sketch club. I did not do the layouts, but went to visit and get Charlotte and Mom's dinner reservations in Disney finalized while I talked. I was successful and finished just as Judy called for a ride home from cadets. Yes cadets is back in place in our lives, so I guess my summer is over.



Yes indeed, it is back to a daily to do list, and daily chores.

I don't mind a schedule, but how can it already be september?



So, it was home, pjs, an episode of Once Upon a Time and early to bed.

Trying to behave until Remikade next week. No butt kicking from friends needed this month.

Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts