Tuesday August 5th 2014

I was up by 9am?

Showered, dressed and even made my bed in time to go to LDO (ladies day out) to scrapbook. Packed up a few kits and off I went, leaving Judy with the task of somehow getting the berry garden under control again..... before it started raining.

I got all set up and immediately had plans for a large picture layout. Which I finished in record time. AND liked it too. Then accomplished very little from there. Although I did get to share Melissa's lunch and eat some of Chelsey's yummy strawberry jam.







We gave the birthday girl her presents even though there was no cake brought! (how tragic)








The Epcot swap was very successful and I loved all the layouts I received. Now to see how long it takes to put them to use! hahahahhahah

Managed to meet up with Pam Silva today and book my tupperware party.... event invites were sent out by facebook!

Got home to find our berry garden 80% finished even though the rain was awful today. Judy was doing dishes, so I quickly cooked supper, and got those done too. I love raviolli. It is one of my comfort food meals.

Watched OSCAR with Sylvester Stallone ***love that movie and my VHS tape has almost had it. :(
So I popped onto ebay and found a DVD version for less than $15 and ordered it! YAYYAYYAY

Caught up my blog, worked on my farm, read all my emails, talked to John.... Judy is at the movies, so I guess I am headed to bed!

Tomorrow I guess I will get some chores done...... LAUNDRY is chore 1.






Good night



Comments

Popular Posts