January 6th 2019

Good morning.

A little blah looking out there
But that's ok,
Most of what I am doing is inside anyway.

John just left to pick up Mom
As we are off to do coffee at Valleyview.
I have not been since Remicade.

Yesterday was a flurry of crafting
That started at 9am and I personally
Put away my last tool
Just about midnight.

Although John was supposed
To sleep then go out,
He was not feeling well
And after his first "dumb" interuption
And request for supper,
I announced he was not really here.
I explained what my plan had been
And he spent the rest of the night
Doing stuff in his guitar room
Saying "I'm not really here"
If he had to pass by me.

Not sure what today will bring.
The laundry has to be finished,
I am cooking a big ham supper,
And hope to clean the cars today
(At least get them vacuumed)

Have a wonderful day
Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts