February 1st 2019

Well hello february!

Yesterday sucked.
My shoulder hurt ALL day
And by 7pm I was past the point
Of accepting it. I was in tears.
John took good care of me
And I was in bed by 9pm.

Today
I not only have to finish yesterday's chores
But deal with a few new ones too!
And my shoulder still hurts.

I have peeps coming on Sunday.
I want the house clean
And my desk finished.

I am showered and ready to try anyways.
So after coffee, I need to:

1) pick up a couple hinges
2) pick up a couple frames and print a picture
3) beer store
4) organize back room
5) yesterday's undone chores
6) floors

So January, I went back to my
Necessary chores each day.
Rooms straightened before bed,
Make bed before going downstairs,
Keep up on laundry,
Start cooking and cleaning the dishes EVERY meal not once a day.

In February, I am adding
Vacuuming and dusting more often.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts