January 20th 2019

Hello from a less snowy
Than expected St Thomas!

Yesterday
I did not get to all my challenges
But I did complete lots

1) fold the laundry
2) make potato salad for Sunday lunch
3) downsize scrapbook flowers
4) kept up with the 7 snow day
scrapbook challenges - completed 6
5) cleaned the kitchen and downsized
A "box" of misc candy etc
6) does "slept in" count? Hahahhaha

John slept till 5
So I was free to play around all day
While watching the snow blow.

When he got up,
We surveyed the snow damage
And John readied the snowblower
So we could clear
We whatever was about to hit us.
Obviously
The "storm" for our area was exagerated
As for the most part a normal shovel
(Or broom) did the job.

Today is my sunday lunch
And Dad has asked for hot dogs,
Chips and potato salad.

Might have company for supper
And I am making hassleback potatoes.

Today's goals include:

1) stairs at Timken
2) NOT play phone games
3) finish swap kits for feb
4) all trees in front porch: wrapped and downstairs
5) wash comforters (2)
6) prep a big Sunday supper

But first I must get up.
Calling for coffee now!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts