January 24th 2019

Holy chilly days.

Yesterday afternoon,
I, me sho wears bare feet,
T shirts and capris all winter,
Snuggled under 5 blankets
Trying desperately to get warm.

I love Wednesday, my day off.
Especially if it is as fun
And productive as yesterday was.

While waiting for ice to thaw
Off my poor little car,
I hung a load of laundry,
Put away clean dishes
Pulled out supper and made a lunch.
That was all the chores I did.

My hairdresser permed my hair,
Just a light wave and I love it.
LDO was chatty and I put together
5 pages, 3 complete with photos!

Headed home, nap
And then off to a 31 Party.

Today is starting early with a
Yearly meeting about Dad's care.
I have written down my thoughts.
It took 2 hours.
I do not hold out much hope.

Goals today - that I accomplished!

1) Valleyview meeting
2) pick up at Home Hardware
3) put away LDO
4) empty more crap from Mom's
5) fix and I then hang pix in Dad's room and pub night
6)wash 1 load of work clothes and hang, fold other load

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts