January 16th 2019

Hello hump day.

LDO day.
My projects are packed,
And I am ready to tackle
Some more old projects!

The first goal of my craft room,
Is to finally finish UFO's
(Unfinished objects)
And I have lots!

Now that I have a room
That contains ALL my crafts
And they are mostly organized...
I realize just how many items
I have that need "finishing" .

Not only scrapbooking, sewing
And crafts that I have collected
Mostly started but not finished.

This is a year of cleaning that all up.

In that spirit,
I will be dedicating 30 to 60 minutes
to housework before I leave the house,
And 30 to 60 minutes before bed
Every night to get AND stay caught up
With housework and projects.

I am doing a good job of tossing
whatever is unnecessary to keep after
doing any of the projects.
Leftovers that are unnecessary
To "store" especially if they have
Already been used for what I intended
....like
Saving 20 copies of a picture I used
In Christmas cards from 2010
That I scrapbooked already,
Is a waste of space.

Scraps of ribbon and paper...
Layouts done... buh bye!

Material I will never use
Bagged and donated... buh bye!

Art supplies for projects
I was "going to get to" ... donated.

I certainly have enough projects
I still WANT to accomplish,
That I do not need to  what
I will never get to!!!

8 goals for Wednesday:

1) 2 loads of laundry washed and hung and 1 folded
2) strip the bed and remake
3) scrapbook at LDO - 8 pages
4) drop off teen center donations
5) doctors appointment with Dad
6) pack tote of scrapbooking give-aways properly and deliver it
7) buy 3 new totes and box up front porch (christmas)
8 ) get ceiling fans cleaned
And make supper for 2 (thinking nachos)

Good morning

Comments

Popular Posts