January 7th 2019

A snowy, ice pellet-y kind of day
Is what I see you there,
And I have to drive to N London.

Mom's surgeon checkup appointment
Is at 11:30 at University Hospital.
I have already snooped the alarm once,
So it's time to get moving.

First thing I learned this morning
Is I need a haircut or perm!!!!!

Once I get Mom to and from
Her appointment today,
My mission will include 6 organizational
Challenges for myself.

1) empty 4 cubbies in back room
And put away in my beautiful scrap room
2) organize ribbons ALL (there are a lot)
3) organize bling into its binder.
4) organize doilies
5) move stamp drawers
6) put away pile of new paper

Plus make supper.

I also want to wash all black laundry.

Goals decided on
Now to implement.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts