January 1st 2019

Day one of a brand new year.

Oh all the possibilities,
All the plans,
All the excitement
And of course, all the change.

Friends of mine
Are reading a book this year.
It did not interest me,
But!
They have to write each morning.
So,
I am changing things up!
I am doing my blog each morning
And hopefully this will inspire
A better 2019 too.

So
As I am writing before my day starts
And well after the day before ended,
That should shake up
How this blog sounds too.

Thoughts this January 1st?

I am full of project ideas,
Hopes, wishes and calenders.
The goal is to depressurize myself.

Better planning and execution of jobs
And less dependency on others
Who have disappointed me
In the past year.

I do not want to hide!
I do not want to become a hermit!
But
I do need to become more able
To spend time with myself
And enjoy the company!!

My goal for 2019 is understanding.

Understanding what I need
What I want
What I can do
What my future health looks like
Why people do what they do
And most importantly
LISTENING to understand
What people are really saying.

Today's challenge for myself
Is my craft room
Which has become the drop zone
For everything while I lived
At the condo since the end of nov.

I love that room
And by tonight it will be back
To its amazingness!

Have a Great first day of the year,
Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts