January 8th 2019

Hello.

Slept off whatever was making me
Feel so tired and weird yesterday.

Mom's tour of university hospital,
Yes tour as they sent us on a trip
From one end to the other and back again,
Was positive.
He had her sign the next release
For surgery on the right knee,
And said no 3 month check up,
As he will see her before that for
The second knee surgery.
Now we wait for the call.

Lunch at DQ
And I noticed her shivering.
I made an executive decision
And she was NOT going to see Dad.
They talked on the phone
For a while and he said he was having
"A great day" .

I did some heavier chores for Mom
And headed home (4pm!)
I was exhausted and crashed
In the recliner, but John,
In his great wisdom.
Woke me and sent me to bed.
I slept till 6:30 when he woke me again.

He had made mashed potatoes
And meatloaf for us. Yummmm

Begrudgingly, but determinedly,
I began working and managed
All the goals I set out for myself
Yesterday morning!!!! Yay me.

Enough about yesterday.

Today is a new day.
I feel better today,
Sunday almost passing out
And yesterday so very tired
Had scared me a lot.

Looking at my chart here
To get my room organized
My allotted goals are:

1) stairs at Timken
2) peg board emptied and put away
3) 3 more cubbies emptied and put away
4) pack a project for LDO tomorrow
5) 2 loads of laundry
6) drop off donations

Plus make supper
And take mom to Valleyview, freshco
And to therapy.

Doesn't seem bright and cheery out
So I am going to wear a bright colour
To counterbalance the mood!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts