January 19th 2019

Planning an accomplishment
Oriented day today
After suffering a major set-back
Kind of day yesterday.
Suffering a painful Crohn's
Blockage kind of day
Prevented any of my major
Plans for the day.

I did fold 2 sets of sheets,
Started the next set of swap kits
And pack for the smash book meeting.
I had to cancel vendoring on saturday :(
John managed to clean and relocate
The pop fridge for me too!

SMASH Booking night
Was a great time at Timmies.
Rowdy, and successful
And I was back home by 9.

So, here I sit planning
For a Saturday threatening
To be a snowstormy kind of day.
Sad I am not going to the crop
But better to be careful.

1) stairs at Timken
2) NOT play phone games today
3) downsize scrapbook flowers
4) all trees wrapped and downstairs
5) wash comforters (2)
6) keep up with the snow day challenges

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts