January 9th 2019

Yes it is LDO wednesday!
And it is also a snowy day.

Yesterday
Was busy busy busy!

Told Mom she was driving.
She said no I said yes.
She admitted,
"I could drive, but I like being driven" .
Yeah,
She's on her own again.

I bit off more than I thought
I could accomplish with my goals,
Athough when I wrote them....
It did not look unaccomplishable.
But, by 7pm,
I was overwhelmed.
So I took a break.
That helped and by 9pm
I got it all finished.

Today,
Today is wednesday
And I declare it as my day off.

Like anyone with a full or part time job,
They have days off so,
I have logged Wednesdays as mine.

My LDO project today
Is all about rebuilding some clothing
as a costume for a little friend.

No at home goals
Other than supper tonight
And pj's and tv.
If I accomplish anything it is by choice
Not because I had to!

Back to routine
Back to normal

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts