January 18th 2019

A late snowy morning start
to the cold coming weekend.

Fridays are coffee with LDO.

Yesterday was super successful.
I not only had coffee with Dad,
But touched base about his care
On 2 separate issues!!!!

Left there to do the banking
That's always depressing!
Off to do groceries.
I think my grocery day is being
Moved backwards to tuesdays.

1) it's less busy
2) ads are not in mid change
3) reduced meats are on tuesdays

As I am a frugal shopper,
And shop for us for a 2ish week period
My meal inspirations usually
Come from what is on sale!

I did get some deals and managed
To come up with a cool menu
For the next 2 weeks.
Pizza and wings
Quiche and hash browns
Hot dogs and potato salad (dad request)
Salmon loaf and fries
Steak wraps
Perogies
Mexican burritos and rice
Roast chicken dinner
New hassleback potato recipe
Tortellini casserole
Popcorn chicken and salad
Plus the meals I have in the freezer
And a stir fry for tonight.

I came home only to find out
A pump (not the heat) was broken
On the furnace and needs to be replaced.
Yay!

I spent the afternoon
Cooking and prepping
And cleaning the kitchen.
Then moving through my 6 goals.
Finished everything by 7,
So we sat enjoying the evening tv
With the fireplace burning.

Today my 6 goals are:

1) fold 2 sets of sheets
2) pack for smash booking
3) pack for vendoring on saturday
and load the car
4) all trees wrapped and downstairs
5) wash comforter and red laundry
6) pack 3 projects in iris totes

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts