January 23rd 2019

Happy day off Debbie.

I am beginning my day off early,
And looking at an icey city.
But it is time for a new hairdo and the
Appointment is at 9am.

Time to do something with
This flat pile of brown hair.

Yesterday
Had nothing really amazing happen,
I got a set of DVD's to hide out with
On the next blizzard day,
Did some creative banking
Because I am a dolt
And paid the wrong account 2 weeks ago.
Got some improvements
For Dad's wheelchair ordered.
Made some Valleyview residents
Happy when I delivered their
Cans of poppycock as ordered.
Made Mexican for supper
And cleared the last 5 days
"Goals" that fell behind.

Today I am packed for LDO
And hoping for some productivity
After my hair appointment.
No chores today...
Supper is shepherds pie
And then a 31 party.

I can tell you,
The cramping has been reduced
By half and can't wait for it
To end completely.
I do NOT miss menstrual cramps!!!
That's as close to the pain
Description as I can get.

Ok...
Let's see what the hairdresser
Decides I am doing today!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts