January 10th 2019

Good gravy it's already Thursday
And wow do we have snow.

Wednesday was busy and fun.
Took John's car as it was warm
And cleared of snow already.

LDO from 10 to 2.
I managed to rework and pin
All my little friend's costumes.
A rowdy day and birthday cupcakes
With the whip cream icing I L O V E!

Left there and off to the condo.
Somehow Mom had managed to
Unplug the sump pump
And it plugs into an overhead
Outlet she couldn't reach.
Did a couple other chores
And I was on my way...
After de-garbaging my husband's car.

Next on the list was a plan post
For our upcoming trip Sunday
To the 4 Points Sheraton
For some relaxation and crafting.

Then "great" Aunt Debbie
Was off to pick up 2 preteen girls.
Our trip was an "emergency"
And included Old Navy, Lindt,
LA Vie en Rose and Dairy Queen.
A lot of silly and giggles happened.
Got everyone home and then
I came home
And crashed in the chair!!!!!!!

Today is Thursday.
Coffee morning at Valleyview
With donuts for Dad.

A few goals for today:

1) a clean kitchen
2) make chili
3) gas up John's car (I have been driving it)
4) 2 loads of laundry
5) clear my desk
6) empty and put away 3 more cubbies

I can hear John is home
So I better get everything done up here.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts