January 26th 2019

It's been a wth kind of morning.

I woke up feeling grouchy anyway...
So the series of events that followed
Did not help matters at all.

My house has fallen into disarray
And I was planning
Apparently illogically to do that
This morning when I got up.

John had other ideas.
As I was about to walk out of
MY bedroom door for the shower,
He is standing on the stairs
With a window guy coming up!!!!
I slammed the bedroom door
And John continued up with the guy.
I was steamed and quickly threw on
Some track pants
Just in time
Because he opened the door
And says and there's one in here too.

I stormed downstairs.
Furious.
Embarrassed by the state of my house
And the absolute stupidity of this.

I left them to discuss whatever
They were discussing to finish
Getting dressed.

Now you may know this feeling.
Rage.
In a mere few minutes MANY MANY
Chores etc were done.
He smartly headed straight for the garage
Where he should smartly stay
For a few hours... but won't.
He will come in and ask me what's wrong.

Toss this day in the trash can!
Going to be hard to turn it around.

A few specific chores today
And he is gone out tonight
So I am going to clean up around here
And then find something
that makes ME happy for the day.

Ugh! From John Street

Comments

Popular Posts