January 21st 2019

What time is it?

I absolutely could not sleep
Last night untlil 4am!!

I tossed, I turned, I read,
Lights on, lights out,
I tried all my "go to sleep" tricks,
Only to have my eyes POP
Open once again.

Now I am facing
Going for a nap now or this afternoon.
One will be happening for sure.

I am also facing the fact that:

Sunday
1) stairs at Timken
2) NOT play phone games
3) finish swap kits for feb
4) all trees in front porch: wrapped and downstairs
5) wash comforters (2) - only did one
6) prep a big Sunday supper - did and did well

Yeah,
I am off my game a bit.
And
I am still in cramp hell.
Discussed this with a nurse
Who helped me slowly rule out
A few "normalish" ideas from my symptoms
And what we were left with
A mild case of stomach flu.
Nice.

Did a hot dog lunch with Dad
And after a "new recipe" supper
We played candy poker!!!!

So today's game plan:
1) clean storage under buffet and hutch
2) deal with Bell
3) finish swap kits for feb
4) all trees in front porch: wrapped and downstairs
5) wash MY comforter and a load of whites
6) dig out my poor car that is buried

I am going to drink an excessive
Amount of water today
Cause I am beyond thirsty.

But for now...
I think nap immediately has won out.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts