January 3rd 2019

Hello my friends.

I slept last night,
Not like a rock like a rolling tumbleweed.
(Good visual eh?)
I was all over the bed
And at one point across it!
Just woke up
And it's 10am already!!!

So,
LDO was a blast yesterday,
Quarterpalooza was a lot of fun too.

Today's goals:
I need to get a calendar system
Fully filled out and up running,
The I need to get a weekly routine
Worked out and set up,
And possibly run the stairs at Timken.

2019
Not a year of change and resolutions,
I know that does not work.
But commitment
To what I know needs to be done,
THAT's the ticket I think.

Much as the weather doesn't "bug" me,
It's a chilly day out there.
I think I will make a pot
of chicken and rice soup
For supper here tonight...
And yes Jason!
A loaf of fresh bread.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts