dec5

December 5th 2015

Good thing it doesn't say
ANYWHERE
that you have to accomplish
a lot Everyday.

Today, I was motivated one minute 
and then unmotivated the next
.......... all day long.
No one on line to challenge me,
so I ended up piddling around
and watching a lot of Warehouse 13.
That is very frustrating to a person
who did 41 chores yesterday!
Today only 23
and a movie night with John.

A quiet night in.
I am sad that I missed
the Christmas Spirit Walk
in Springwater Park,
but I have been cold ALL day,
and I do not need
to be sick again next week.
Maybe I can talk him into
the Central United's
Carols by Candlelight tomorrow night.


The Christmas thought for today: angels

My heart truly believes that sometimes,
you can actually meet a person
so generous and giving
that the only answer
is that they are an angel.

I do not believe
I am capable of being one,
I do however believe
that throughout everyone's life,
they are given many chances
to be an angel,
even if just for a moment
and only to one person!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts