dec16

December 16th 2015

What a day. 60 chores.
I made all my really fancy cookies today. Much help from Jocelyne was very appreciated.








I spent the morning doing some small household chores, then the first part of the afternoon making cookies with Joc. We took a late afternoon break and then back to it after supper.

I am beyond tired.
I am actually EXHAUSTED
and proud of what I got done.


Thought for the day: Friendship

A true friendship, at Christmas and any time during the year, does not require that those two people live in each other's pocket, see each other everyday or even speak once a week.

The measure of a true friendship is being able to pick up a conversation without needing a long drawn out explanation of the circumstances leading up to events we are talking about. Friends remember problems from the past and can sympathize with the family problems, and may even remember names of family members.

Christmas is a time to remember your friends. Accept them for who they are and love them for all their faults.


Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts