dec28

December 28th 2015

Such a weird feeling,
for the last 14 years,
we have had a child
to make Christmas special for.

This whole adult child thing
BLOWS!!!

Today
she spent another day
away from the house
partying with her birth family.
Because this is the first year
the adult teen thing has been a part
of our holidays,
I was not prepared for so much time
without here here!
So,
I had not thought to plan
anything in on those days.
I also had not counted on John
being home for the holidays
from Dec 24-27!!!!!
So,
again no plans were made.

It was kinda nice
to have "some" peace and quiet,
but I may have had a little too much
off time and not enough party time.

I really miss orphans dinner with everyone!

oh well,
I spent today sleeping in,
doing some chatting,
having a couple naps,
between watching a couple DVDs,
and munching all day,
worrying about Judy
driving home from Sarnia tonight.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts