dec27

December 27th 2015

Wow.
Seems like forever since I posted.

Lets see:
Christmas Eve:
Had some pop ins
dropping off cheery hellos
and some gifts too!
John and I had dinner alone,

and then it was off to the yearly party
across the street.
Home again,
we all sat and discussed our holiday memories,
good, bad.....
I got some insight I can use next year!
Then it was off to bed.

Christmas Day:
We had donuts for breakfast
and opened our stockings.
We then got ready
(the truck was already packed)
and it was off to Beamsville for dinner.
It was a fondue
and we ate soooooo much.

Much celebrating!!!!
It was a long drive home
and I crashed almost as soon as we got here.

Boxing Day:
THIS was our gift day.
We got up later in the morning,
divided the gifts,
got coffee (and Baileys)
and had a fun 2 hours
taking turn opening presents
and laughing.
Some Pillsbury turnovers (tradition)
and Judy and Greg were off again.
John and I spent a relaxing day
watching some DVD's, napping 
and eating a supper of munchies.

Today:
The Shannon/Goss family dinner.
So much food.
I outdid myself!!!
My great nephews seemed to have fun
and it was nice to have everyone together.
Everything was hot going tot he table,
everyone left full,
and the leftovers are already dealt with.
Even most of the dishes are done!



I am blessed
to have had this wonderful weekend
with friends and family.
Sharing yummy food,
gifts and laughter.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts