dec12

December 12th 2015

Odd day today.
The morning flew by
and the afternoon was relaxing.
This evening
I had a lovely surprise from my husband
a dinner as a family
and a movie night curled up with John.

We didn't accomplish
miles and miles of items on the TO DO list
but all in all a very nice day.

Christmas thought: Maybe Christmas Doesn’t Come From a Store

I want that saying in every room of my house next year starting in October. I said it before, I get more enjoyment watching others open gifts! My gift is seeing their face when I actually get the gift perfect.

I want that saying on my phone screen and laptop screen next year starting in October. I am happiest sitting looking at my beautifully decorated tree, and having music playing softly.


I want that saying to be my mantra next year to remind me of how happy I am during the season, just eating cookies and having coffee with friends.

I want that saying to remind me that I do not need to have piles of gifts for every person on my list. What I really want is to enjoy my family and friends.

Good night from John Street.



Comments

Popular Posts