dec29

December 29th 2015

We had so much success
with the organized Christmas FB page,
we are editing and reusing it again in 2016.

I spent today setting up the page,
adding documents, events and information
and I am surprised to be able to say
The page is open!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/543271389169592/

Nothing will be happening on it
until October 2016,
but it is ready to go!

It was a quiet day
with John working away in the garage
and Judy off to spend the night
at my niece's house in London.

My house is neat and clean again,
although laundry DOES need to get done tomorrow.

The bad weather last night
consisted of some icey snow accumulation
and colder temperatures
here in St Thomas.
I even wore socks today!

Can't say much else is very interesting.

Tomorrow is coffee Wednesday,
so I best be getting SOME sleep tonight.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts