june3

June 3rd 2015

I was up way earlier than usual this morning.
~maybe I was scared Melissa would be back~


I was on the go from 9am,
cleaning and organizing the house.

Coffee Wednesday was fun,
with a visit from Charlotte and Connie.

The afternoon was spent 
making decorations for the party.

By 7pm I had done 30 chores!
Judy headed off to her last CO Parade
at 741 Air Cadets with Kendryk and Dylan,
where she received 
Excellence in Attendance award.
(and I missed it but Kendryk took  pictures for me)


She came home with pizza to celebrate.
We had a little party,
heard from John,
and now it is off to bed. 
I still have a few chores to do before Saturday.

Hoping tomorrow my crohn's takes the day off.
Today was not a really great day.


Good night from John Street.




Comments

Popular Posts