june16

June 16th 2015

Well this could be a very long week.
The problem is not that I have no ambition,
its just my Crohn's is still at war with my immune system.


The pain medication works at a cost.
The meds I can take make me a little nauseated,
which is fine if I am going to sleep,
but if I have to take gravol too,
I can't stay awake.


So I will have to take it easy,
no driving and limited activities this week.

I did manage to get dressed 
~in a sun DRESS!!!!!!!!!!~ 


and was ready for 11:45am.

Kilworth technique day started at 1pm
and Connie was driving us.
Got home just in time.
Grabbed some gravol 
and while watching a movie with Judy,
I fell fast asleep.
She was off to do some 
running around tonight anyway,
so she just let me sleep.
Poor kid is going to get a complex,
I seem to be always falling asleep when we are together.

Image result for fall asleep standing up cartoon

Well I am going to go get myself some pain medication 
and head for bed for the night.

No truck tomorrow so I am housebound.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts