june20

June 20th 2015

I woke up before 9am again today,
is this a habit I am going to keep up?


The poor bunny, on swap and sell, who needed a new home,
is currently residing with us.
Her name is Bandit and she is 3 years old.
She arrived at 9:45am
and John was her favourite instantly.
Shooter wants to play with her,
and Judy wants to keep her forever.


She needs a loving home.
2 bunny lovers Dad's have said no already.
So our foster bunny may be with us for a while.

I was amused as John spent his whole Saturday day off
mowing, working on rototillers and drinking beer.
I was content inside
accomplishing nothing.

Around 5, John called me to the backyard
where his friends Michelle and Kyle had come to visit
and brought their lab Cassie.
So it was a 2 hour visit of me trying to control Shooter.

Just as they left my niece Samara FINALLY arrived for her visit.
It was 8:30 and I had begun to wonder
where she was.
We went over to Judy's work
to say hello and get milkshakes.


Samara is in the second row 3rd from the left.
She is going to Niagara College for culinary arts.

Judy finally got home and we all sat down for supper
of homemade macaronni salad,
 bbq'd hot dogs, sausages and chicken?
Yes chicken. I had taken out some chicken
for sunday nights meal and John threw IT on the bbq too!

It was a fun meal with a lot of laughter
(most at my expense)


and then we all admitted to be tired and headed to bed.
It was quiet pretty quick upstairs
although sleep took a while to come to me,
I am now turning off the light

already in a panic about tomorrow's dentist appointment.

Good night from John Street.



Comments

Popular Posts