june28

June 28th 2015

This was my day with my family:


their mood swings today left me with much to be desired,
and I was on pain meds.....
can you imagine how bad they ACTUALLY were?????????

I managed to get 26 chores done today.
Numerous it seems,
but I really wasn't working very hard at it.
I was busy using my 
shield of invisibility to ward off
my grumpy family.


So I had a semi-relaxing afternoon
watching older movies
I have already seen,
and accomplishing some small jobs
while relaxing this old body.

Talked to Mom,
made plans for tomorrow,
worked on my online farm game,
and
made homemade chicken and rice soup for supper.

So I am off to sleep,
hoping for a more pleasant tomorrow.

Card class at 10:30
then back to the organizational challenge at home.

Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts