june4

June 4th 2015

What is up with my friends and 9am?
Today it was Pam.

I DID have to go to London to pick up Judy's gift,
and I DID have to pick up my punches from Norma,
but why
in the world is 9am their favourite time to do stuff?
LOLOLOL


We did get what we intended to do,
and got back in plenty of time
for Pam's next appointment.

I then:
found a hotel for mom and dad for grad,
dropped off donations to the women's shelter,
made a pit stop at the dollar store,
a gas pit stop,
a quick stop at Freshco
and then it was time to get home.


That ended any really accomplishment
for the day.
This fight with Crohn's is longer than usual,
and I am getting perturbed 
about not getting stuff done.

I have an itinerary for the next 2 days,
so I will have to work slow and steady
to accomplish it all.

Tomorrow is my little girl's
18th birthday.


Wow!
{nope I got nothing I am speechless}


Good night from John Street











Comments

Popular Posts