june30

June 30th 2015

Another month finished.
Half a year gone.


Not much to say about today.
I slept
because I couldn't sleep until Judy had gotten home at 
2:30AM
from the drive in.
So I was really tired.
I got up and got some chores done
and a to get done list made.

Then it was off to Kilworth for technique tuesday.
A fun class where we learned more ways to use 
what we already own.
This week it was embossing folders. 


When we got home,
I found Judy had guests!
Her maternal grandmother and birth mom were here.
They left just before Judy took off for work,
so I made supper.
John arrived home JUST as it finished.
So he brought Judy over a plate
and got his fishing licence while he was there.

After dinner he was off to bed, 
and although I was "supposed" to be cleaning my
scrapbook mess up,
I headed out for groceries
as the store are closed tomorrow.


I got quite a bit more done and organized,
before Judy arrived home and
John was up again and heading out the door.

We have decided to extend our 3 day challenge 
to a 6 day mission!
All being put away neatly by 11:55pm on saturday.

I am now at the part that frustrated me most:
the mess is so all-encompassing
I am not sure what to do next.


BUT!
tomorrow will be good.
I will start cleaning up the small easily tackled jobs,
leaving more space to sort out the bigger messes,
like those tricky little photos.

Undated, one has to guess where they belong.
I use clothes, location of the event,
how old some of the kids are (or how many are there)
but that is a time consuming job,
which is not my problem till thursday.

S
Its the picture that is important
 but it is nice if they are in order too!

Well 
my eyes say enough.
They are closing on their own.

So good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts