june2

June 2nd 2015


This is a gentle reminder
that anyone would like to hear first thing in the morning!
A soft whisper of your name.


That was NOT the case this morning!
I was peacefully sleeping 
when I heard my phone 
(apparently "finally heard my phone") ringing.
Dazed, disoriented and dumb at
9 o'ugly a clock in the am,
I dug for the phone which had somehow 
gotten under the dog
who was under-impressed about being moved!


Lale!
"How long will it take you to get ready?"
I stumbled to form a normal sentence
that came out 
"blah blah blah 15 minutes..."
the reply caused a rather unimpressed look
as I heard her say,
"well hurry up I am already out front!"


I am really not sure what I did then,
but I did manage to find clothes,
make a somewhat acceptable hair style,
but she did not get makeup!
I grabbed a coke and got in her van.
I think my shoes were on?!?!??!


I was fully awake by the time we reached Talbotville.
I had caught her attention when I mentioned
that Michaels was having a fairly decent
clearance sale yesterday.
So it was off to London.

I picked up the last bits of decorations 
for Judy's 18th birthday party,
but we were having some problems
finding the type of storage Melissa was looking for.


I wasn't much help
as I was being as "frugal" as she was.

Decision made,
we would go to Dollarama.
Lots of choices there,
found a bunch of things I had been looking for
but still not the "right" storage.

LUNCH!
Melissa had heard a rumour
Canada was losing Taco Bell.
SO NATURALLY
that was where we headed for lunch.


We headed back to St Thomas
and headed for Dollar Tree. 
The advantage to Dollar Tree over Dollarama is
EVERYTHING is $1.25.
We finally found storage for her,
a bit of grad decor for both of us
and it was finally time to head home!

I spent the evening
avoiding a grumpy husband,
and putting together the last bits of decoration
for this weekend.


John did get his teeth tonight.
They look good 
but he's gotta practice a bit with the talking,
thankfully he talks to himself in the truck all the time.

It is now 11:30pm
and due to a particularly abrupt waking,
I am exhausted!

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts